The hybrid keg is GREAT FOR BATCHING COCKTAILS and a very similar size to a 5 gallon cornelius keg but with a seamless sanke "D" coupler connection & a removeable sanke spear lid to allow easy filling, rebatching and cleaning! This keg performs like a familiar cocktail batching cornelius but easily connects to a standard unaltered beer line sanke coupler!
The Hybrid Keg removes the need to invest in expensive cleaning and filling equipment because its removeable lid make opening and cleaning the keg a breeze. The sanke valve and spear give you the flexibility and ability to put this on draft at any bar, restaurant or taproom using convential draft beer dispensing equipment.
Hybrid Keg Features and Advantages
- Cost effective solution for new businesses
- Safe and easy manual cleaning and filling
- Sankey type spear allows integration with conventional dispensing systems
- Removes the need for investment in expensive cleaning and filling equipment
- Size format designed for small brewers (19.6 liters/ 5.17 gallons)
- Manufactured using high-quality stainless steel
- 100% UV resistant
- Eco-friendly solution - 100% recyclable
Hybrid Keg Lid vs Corny Keg Lid Comparison
This hybrid keg lid with sanke valve will not fit a standard corny keg. This is a custom built keg and lid. The lid on this hybrid keg is much larger than the lid on a standard corny keg.
Pictured on the left, the Hybrid Keg Lid with sanke valve is noticeably larger than the standard corny keg lid.
The Hybrid Keg lid opening is about 6" x 4-7/8" (152mm x 124mm)Vs. Corny Keg Lid
The corny lid opening is about 3-7/8" x 3-1/4" (98mm x 83mm)
Hybrid Keg Product Applications
- Alcohol Free Sodas
- Cold Brew & Nitro Coffee
- Water / Sparkling Water
- Sodas & Soft Drinks
Hybrid Keg Specifications
|Model||Volume gal/liters||Diameter in/mm||Height in/mm|
|Hybrid Keg||5.17G / 19.6L||9.33 / 237||21.65 / 550|
- 3 Bar / 43.5 PSI
- 304 Stainless Steel